Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pawan Kalyan Surrenders His Revolver in Police Station


Srija's marriage issue has become a TV serial for the people of AP. Today, it's Pawan Kalyan's episode. He got down for Audi Car wearing white lungi, white lalchi and white shawl. In his hand he was holding a revolver. He called media prior to his arrival:

Just see what he said: "I came here to surrender my revolver (holding revolver in hand and pointing it upwards). There are many things that police has to do. It's not required to call them for mere love matters. Srija ran away from our house. It's ok to run away. But the way she did has worried all of us. My brother's wife is now serious. Anytime she may be admitted in hospital. People call me 'avesaparudu'. But I'm not. I just move by the corruption and lethargy in society and talk like that. I know about Srija's love issue 4 months back. I also know only then that they are running away. But I kept quiet (why should he keep quiet?). I don't know what would have happened had I stopped them. I can do anything to Sirish Bharadwaj. I have that 'satta'. But I'm not doing. There would be no threat from our family members to her. We are not that type of people. We don't have gundas with us. We have only fans who love us and our films. Srija said that there is life threat from our family while talking to media. That's wrong".

He concluded saying, "This revolver is gifted to me by my brother. I'm a member in Chennai Shooting Club. I love shooting revolver. Now I don't feel the need for this. 'Nenu praanalaki teginchaanu'. I lost fear of death. Hence I'm surrendering this revolver".

What we have to conclude in this issue is that the police might have received a call from Srija again stating that there is life threat for her from Pawan Kalyan, in specific. Otherwise things wouldn't be like this. The police might have informed this to Pawan and he surrendered the weapon dramatically.

We have seen Srija's marriage video first, then Allu Aravind's response one day, and then Chiranjeevi's response and today we have seen Pawan Kalyan's revolver episode. Only Allu Arjun, Nagababu and Ram Charan are remaining now. We have to see when they come out in this issue.

No comments: